Forward-thinking company looking to hire a full-time machine learning expert and developer. The candidate is expected to implement classification algorithms for the automatic tagging of videos.
Ideally the candidate should live in the San Francisco Bay Area but we are open to the candidate working remotely.
- Data processing and feature extraction.
- Implementation of ML algorithms (classification, matching, regression).
- Integration of the algorithms into the back-end product
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems or a related discipline.
- The candidate has strong knowledge and understanding of machine learning and strong engineering skills.
- Strong background in data science, statistics, machine learning, algorithms like Regression, Classification etc.
- General-purpose languages such as Java, Python, and Matlab.
- Experience on one or more of the frameworks and tools such as like IBM Watson, TensorFlow / Python for Machine Learning (e.g. scikit-learn), Open source ML libraries, Apache Spark, ParlAI
- Strong desire to work at a Startup.
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization.
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing.
- Familiarity with Computer Vision.
- Familiarity with Deep-learning (Neural Networks) skills.
- Experience with building end-to-end machine learning products.
Vyrill.com helps brand marketers make sense of all the user generated video content on social media and web, and leverage video intelligence for product brand marketing. The product solution is a cross platform artificial intelligence powered user generated video analytics, video licensing and video content marketing platform, that can be leveraged across an enterprise from digital marketing, PR to product teams. Vyrill’s higher mission is to help brand marketers drive more product activation and sales with video marketing.
Vyrill was selected as the “2017 The Next Big Thing” startup competition winner at NYAdtech conference on 2nd Nov, 2017.
Vyrill was founded out of U.C.Berkeley by leading experts in machine learning and serial entrepreneurs with background in mobile, e-commerce and marketing with prior successful exits. The company is based out of San Francisco at 620 Davis street, San Francisco 94111.
How to APPLY
If interested, please email Co-founders Ajay and Barbara at email@example.com with the subject: “ML at Vyrill”
Thank you for choosing to apply with us.