Forward-thinking company looking to hire a full-time front end developer/engineer. The primary role is to translate UI/UX design specifications, wire frames, and templates into executable elements for our two main products.
- Writing frontend components in React
- Front end data management using Redux
- Maintaining stylesheets
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Expertise in React and Redux
- Experience with ES6/ES7 syntax and CSS display: grid
- An emphasis on clean, readable, modular code
- Strong desire to work at a Startup
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with Mongo
- Experience integrating React with an API
- Computer science, or similar fields.
Vyrill.com helps brand marketers make sense of all the user generated video content on social media and web, and leverage video intelligence for product brand marketing. The product solution is a cross platform artificial intelligence powered user generated video analytics, video licensing and video content marketing platform, that can be leveraged across an enterprise from digital marketing, PR to product teams. Vyrill’s higher mission is to help brand marketers drive more product activation and sales with video marketing.
Vyrill was selected as the “2018 Best Digital Innovation winner” at PureBeauty Awards by over 300+ marketers in Nov, 2018.
Vyrill was founded out of U.C. Berkeley by leading experts in machine learning and serial entrepreneurs with background in mobile, e-commerce and marketing with prior successful exits. The company is based out of San Francisco at 620 Davis street, San Francisco 94111.
How to APPLY
If interested, please email Co-founders Ajay and Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Front-end web development @ Vyrill”
Thank you for choosing to apply with us.