Forward-thinking company, Vyrill is looking to hire a computer science intern. The candidate is expected to implement Machine Learning algorithms for videos search and automatic analysis of videos. Ideally the candidate should live in the San Francisco Bay Area for the duration of the internship. This position reports to the CTO.
- Implementation of ML algorithms (classification, matching, regression). In particular, the intern will be working on:
- Video search (some background and experience with search engines and information retrieval is required)
- Multimodal analysis of videos (images, audio and text)
- Raw audio file analysis for the audio/music analysis of the videos
- Integration of the algorithms into the back-end product
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in computer science, statistics, or similar fields.
- The candidate has strong knowledge and understanding of machine learning and strong engineering skills.
- General-purpose languages such as Java, Python, and Matlab. •
- Strong desire to work at a Startup.
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization.
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing.
- Familiarity with UI/UX.
- Familiarity with Deep-learning (Neural Networks) skills.
- Experience with building end-to-end machine learning products.
What you will achieve from this internship
- Experience of working with a startup in a fast pace environment.
- Startup mentoring from CEO/CTO.
Vyrill.com helps brand marketers make sense of all the user generated video content on social media and web, and leverage video intelligence for product brand marketing. The product solution is a cross platform artificial intelligence powered user generated video analytics, video licensing and video content marketing platform, that can be leveraged across an enterprise from digital marketing, PR to product teams. Vyrill’s higher mission is to help brand marketers drive more product activation and sales with video marketing.
Vyrill was selected as the “2017 The Next Big Thing” startup competition winner at NYAdtech conference on 2nd Nov, 2017.
Vyrill was founded out of U.C. Berkeley by leading experts in machine learning and serial entrepreneurs with background in mobile, e-commerce and marketing with prior successful exits. The company is based out of San Francisco at 620 Davis street, San Francisco 94111.
How to APPLY
If interested, please email Co-founders Ajay and Barbara at email@example.com with the subject: “ML Internship at Vyrill”
Thank you for choosing to apply with us.