Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an associate, who loves social media and watching videos. The candidate has strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The associate is expected to listen to new product trends, articles and ideas in the media, help Vyrill curate social media posts and product videos with our tools and post new video stories and campaigns every week to social media. The associate will also be required to reach out to digital marketing teams at consumer brands to inform, educate and help sign up them up as customers. The associate hired for this position will need strong critical thinking, and creative writing skills to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team. The position can be part time or full time depending on your availability. We are willing to co-ordinate around your school hours as long as you deliver on what you promise us. This will be a paid position depending on experience.
- Monitor product trends and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Develop new ideas to generate white papers, blogs, media and more to promote Vyrill products and services.
- Curate product videos and campaigns.
- Online outreach and promotion using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more.
- Reach out to consumer brands to inform, educate and sign them up as customers.
- Website and social media optimization.
- Contribute to improving Vyrill products and services.
- Search, Inform and Manage Vyrill marketing events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business, or related discipline.
- Students applying for this position should be preferably Marketing/Business or Language majors.
- Writing fluency in English is required.
- Openness to learning new things and having curiosity is very important.
- You must be local in the bay area and willing to attend some training and bi-weekly meetings in person in San Francisco.
- Minimum commitment of 10 to 14hrs per week.
- 1 or 2 years of experience with posting your own content (text, photos or video to social media) on social media sites for self or others would be helpful.
- You ran a successful social media campaign for your class, or similar.
What you will achieve from this role
- Experience of working with a media startup in a fast pace environment.
- Strong hands-on experience in social media marketing, which is a very useful skillset to build no matter where you go career wise. You will gain some good campaign management skillset.
- You will make contributions to designing video campaign management tools.
- Mentorship from experts in mobile commerce.
- Do what it takes attitude.
Vyrill.com helps brand marketers make sense of all the user generated video content on social media and web, and leverage video intelligence for product brand marketing. The product solution is a cross platform artificial intelligence powered user generated video analytics, video licensing and video content marketing platform, that can be leveraged across an enterprise from digital marketing, PR to product teams. Vyrill’s higher mission is to help brand marketers drive more product activation and sales with video marketing.
Vyrill was selected as the “2017 The Next Big Thing” startup competition winner at NYAdtech conference on 2nd Nov, 2017.
Vyrill was founded out of U.C.Berkeley by leading experts in machine learning and serial entrepreneurs with background in mobile, e-commerce and marketing with prior successful exits. The company is based out of San Francisco at 620 Davis street, San Francisco 94111.
How to APPLY
If interested, please email – Ceo & Co-founder : Ajay Bam at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject : “I love Social Media at your college name!”. We guarantee a response to all received emails. You will be required to do a writing assignment as part of the interview process.
Thank you for choosing to apply with us.