Description – Vyrill is a fan video analytics, ranking, licensing and content marketing platform to help brand marketers increase revenue by leveraging authentic fan video such as reviews, unboxing, how-to videos and more for insights and video commerce. Vyrill is a ‘Google’ for video and creators with the most powerful, AI driven ‘in-video’ search and insights in the market. Vyrill helps capture, rank, rate and leverage use/fan-generated video (UGV) content for brands and retailers at scale, maximizing its ROI with its content marketing tools.
Voted top ‘cool’ video analytics & licensing vendor by Forrester Research & Gartner Research (2017, 2020). Vyrill has developed the industry’s first video ranking system for commerce and is able to capture authentic UGV 90% faster than any single team can capture on their own. Vyrill technology helps amplify brand awareness by up to 38% and increase page engagement by up to 68%.
We’re looking for a talented Sales Representative to join Vyrill’s team. Founded at U.C.Berkeley, Vyrill has developed the core AI technology, core infrastructure and a platform to enable brands to capture fan videos from social or direct, analyze videos in 8 dimensions and license content to enable video commerce on their home pages, product pages and social. Our vision is to enable B2B solutions and tools for video commerce for brand and retailers. We are now ready to scale up. We are thus looking for a salesperson, who can help us get Vyrill’s platform purchased by our ideal customer: brand marketers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have read and utilized the principles of Predictable Prospectingby Marylou Tyler.
- Generating new opportunities by conducting outbound calls and emails to warm/cold contacts, conducting initial sales presentation via web demos, scheduling online service offerings appointments (to demonstrate the offerings of Vyrill) and disseminating leads for co-selling with the Executive team.
- Coordinating email sequences to drive new opportunity generation. This position is accountable for maintaining an 8% or greater response rate.
- Generate at least 12 new qualified and accepted opportunities per month.
- Partner with leadership in conducting market research to develop and expand target customer database in the CRM.
- Daily management of the CRM database as well as running sales activity reporting.
- Developing programs to reach prospective users including:
- Email campaigns (800 outbound emails per month)
- Prospecting calls (450 outbound calls per month)
- Discovery demos (5 per day)
- Conducts opportunity and pipeline forecasting and reporting with Executive team.
- Utilizes CRM, to manage cold calling campaigns and tasks.
- Responsible for preparing summary reports and presenting to leadership.
- Performs all other duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excel, CRM proficiency is required (we reserve the right to test a candidate).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Email samples required.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to pay continual attention to detail, establish priorities and meet deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to work toward results and complete what is started with a sense of urgency.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Demonstrates an ability to listen attentively and actively; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others, even when the parties disagree.
Education and Experience
- 3 years of relevant sales experience required.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com or another CRM.
- Previous sales development experience preferred.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Ability to be physically mobile; however, long periods of sitting will be required.
- Constant use of computer requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity.
- Ability to read, write and analyze detailed and complex information.
You’re excited about joining us because…
- We take care of our teammates.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup, and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing video commerce industry.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building a fantastic company!
Market and Company background
With video creation and consumption growing 600% during covid & 200% year to year pre-covid, and with over 85% of consumers mentioning that videos influence their purchase decisions and offer touch free shopping experience, brands and retailers like Amazon (250M+ video reviews captured already), Sephora, Tesla, etc have begun to lead consumers with video content on search and product pages. Vyrill is pursuing a $5B+ market opportunity to help brand marketers increase product sales with user generated video. Vyrill is working with top brands like Google, Revlon, AirAsia, Sargento, Google and 35+ brands. We have patents pending.
Vyrill was founded out of UC Berkeley by leading experts in machine learning and serial entrepreneurs with background in mobile, e-commerce and marketing with prior successful exits. The company is based out of San Francisco.
How to APPLY
If interested, please email – CEO & Co-founder : Ajay Bam at email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing to apply with us.