Description- Vyrill is a fan video analytics, ranking, licensing and content marketing
platform to help brand marketers increase revenue by leveraging authentic fan video
such as reviews, unboxing, how-to videos and more for insights and video commerce.
Vyrill is a ‘Google’ for video and creators with the most powerful, AI driven ‘in-video’
search and insights in the market. Vyrill helps capture, rank, rate and leverage use/fan-
generated video (UGV) content for brands and retailers at scale, maximizing its ROI with
its content marketing tools.
Voted top ‘cool’ video analytics & licensing vendor by Forrester Research & Gartner
Research (2017, 2020). Vyrill has developed the industry’s first video ranking system for
commerce and is able to capture authentic UGV 90% faster than any single team can
capture on their own. Vyrill technology helps amplify brand awareness by up to 38% and
increase page engagement by up to 68%.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and seamless design, possess
superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows
and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
that delight consumers.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and customers to understand user needs, requirements and come up with innovative solutions.
- Drive innovation though human centered approach.
- Create pixel-perfect designs ready for development handoff.
- Create & iterate wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Develop data driven design approaches (a/b testing and customer surveys) to
lead the UI conversation with data.
- 3-5 years of experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role on Web Applications.
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications.
- High interest in constantly keeping up-to-date on latest design and technology trends, best practices and competitive activity.
- Ability to perform with ambiguity or when requirements are in flux.
- Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs and technology constraints.
- Willingness to work across time zones in a highly distributed environment.
- Comfort in delivering solutions and performing tasks within agile workflow.
- Aesthetic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy an attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills.
- Demonstrated effective communication and collaboration – Can work well on a collaborative team.
- Proficient in design tools.
- You have designed SAAS or E-commerce projects.
What We Look For:
- You are open to debates, discussions and working in fast pace startup environment, where pivoting and change is part of company culture.
- You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher because you want to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes, so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You want to be part of an organization with a transparent and agile environment, where you can communicate freely and openly.
Market and Company background:
With video creation and consumption growing 600% during covid & 200% year to year pre-covid, and with over 85% of consumers mentioning that videos influence their purchase decisions and offer touch free shopping experience, brands and retailers like Amazon (250M+ video reviews captured already), Sephora, Tesla, etc. have begun to lead consumers with video content on search and product pages. Vyrill is pursuing a $5B+ market opportunity to help brand marketers increase product sales with user generated video. Vyrill is working with top brands like Google, Revlon, AirAsia, Sargento, Google and 35+ brands. We have patents pending.
Vyrill was founded out of UC Berkeley by leading experts in machine learning and serial entrepreneurs with background in mobile, e-commerce and marketing with prior successful exits. The company is based out of San Francisco.
How to APPLY
If interested, please email – CEO & Co-founder: Ajay Bam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for choosing to apply with us.